The ultimate personalised half day tour where you can really feel, smell and taste the Barossa in the comfort of your modern luxurious Jeep Grand Cherokee. Whatever your taste or desire your local experienced guide will arrange a tour to suit.
- Taste fine wines from the Barossa and Eden Valley. We can take you to some of our favourites or you can choose your own.
- Sample gourmet foods at Maggie Beers famous Farm Shop.
- Taste soft cheeses at the Barossa Valley Cheese Co.
- Try a refreshing beer or cider at one of the Barossa's micro Breweries.
- Taste German style smoked meats at Steiny's Traditional Mettwurst or dried fruits at Gully Gardens.
- Or choose from many other attractions.
- There is plenty of room in the boot for purchases and a car fridge for perishable items.
$370.00 (2 people)
$435.00 (3 people)
$460.00 (4 people)
$220 extra per car for Adelaide or airport pick up (tour is 5.5 hrs in total with transfer to and from Barossa)
Please call or email us to make a booking or this tour can be booked online
Gibsons, Seppeltsfield, Torbreck, Whistler, Tscharke's Place, Kalleske, Artisans of Barossa, Two Hands, Turkey Flat, Bethany, Murray Street, Peter Lehmann, Rockford, Barrosa Chateau, Yalumba, Saltram’s Barossa Valley Estate, Chateau Tanunda, St Hallets, Penfolds, Henschke, Rusden, Small Fry
Favourite Attractions you may like to visit on your tour:
- Maggie Beers Farm Shop - www.maggiebeer.com.au
- Barossa Valley Cheese Company - www.barossacheese.com.au
- Barossa Valley Brewing - www.bvbeer.com.au
- Steiny's Traditional Mettwurst - www.steinys.com.au
- The Keg Factory - www.thekegfactory.com.au
- Langmeil freedom room tasting ($50pp) - www.langmeilwinery.com.au
- Seppeltsfield taste your birth year ($60pp) - www.seppeltsfield.com.au
- Penfolds make your own blend ($65pp) - www.penfolds.com
- Gully Gardens Dried Fruits
- Barossa Farmers Market - (Saturday mornings only)
- Historic Chateau Tanunda, Seppeltsfield and Yalumba Wineries
What to Bring:
Sunglasses, camera and sunscreen.
9:45am or 1:45pm daily
Where to Meet:
If staying in the Barossa we will pick you up from your accommodation (no extra cost).
If driving to the Barossa we will meet you at the train reserve in Nuriootpa (opposite the BP service station), where there is plenty of shaded parking and public toilets. Please refer to map below.
Adelaide city centre pick ups/drop offs will cost a total of $220, adding 2 hours to the tour.
Gawler pick ups/drop offs will cost a total of $110, adding 45 mins to the tour.
Other options are to take the train from the Adelaide central station to the Gawler train station. Check out www.adelaidemetro.com.au and choose 'Timetables & Maps' from the menu, click on 'timetables', then the 'Train' tab and finally the 'GAW' tab for the timetable to and from Gawler.
There is a linking bus service available from Gawler to the Barossa departing from the Gawler train station. Visit www.linksa.com.au and click on the ANGASTON - GAWLER - EVANSTON tab for the timetable to and from the Barossa.
- Credit Card, Cash, EFT, Direct Bank Deposit, Cheque or Money Order
- Cancellations made within 7 days of booking arrival date incur a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations made with more than 7 days notice incur an administration charge of 30% of total booking fee.
We encourage our customers to purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.